Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbe Here

Old 09-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
Semperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud of

Marines: 3rd Recon Batt.
Semperfi's Tacoma Gallery
Newbe Here

Traded my 2006 Nissan Titan for 2010 Tacoma 4X4 D/cab S/B white.
First mod was getting rid of my seat belt chime (Thank you for that info)
Love the truck. I liked my Titan but gas milage sucked. I got 20MPG coming home from Santa Fe to 8700 feet elavation where I live. Leaving for California in the morning, good break in run. Tryed to set up bluetooth, but gave up trying and went to watch football.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
nice to have ya
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, funny story. Football over a Tacoma? We've got more to teach you. JK! Welcome to Tacoma World. Hope the drive to California goes smooth for you. That's gonna be a drive at that!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #8
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semperfi View Post
Traded my 2006 Nissan Titan for 2010 Tacoma 4X4 D/cab S/B white.
First mod was getting rid of my seat belt chime (Thank you for that info)
Love the truck. I liked my Titan but gas milage sucked. I got 20MPG coming home from Santa Fe to 8700 feet elavation where I live. Leaving for California in the morning, good break in run. Tryed to set up bluetooth, but gave up trying and went to watch football.
!! i have a 2005 titan that just gave up for a 2010 4x4, DC, SB
the gas mileage on the titan sucks, but it has tons of power
Old 09-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #9
Semperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud ofSemperfi has much to be proud of

Marines: 3rd Recon Batt.
Semperfi's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Haha, funny story. Football over a Tacoma? We've got more to teach you. JK! Welcome to Tacoma World. Hope the drive to California goes smooth for you. That's gonna be a drive at that!!!
I'm a Packer fan, but love to watch Brett Favre play. Vikings won. I'm taking Hwy 50 through Nevada to Reno then north to Alturas, Ca. It will be a 2800 mile round trip run. Going through Moab, Ut looking for a small trailer for my Quad as it wont fit in the back of my Taco like my Titan. I got drawn for Elk hunting in New Mexico and have to haul the Quad.