Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Gidday from Downunder

Old 09-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
therigger is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
therigger's Tacoma Gallery
Gidday from Downunder

Hello to all out there in Toyota Tacoma land.
I am an Australian resident but have been o Toyota owner for many years.
I currently own an 04 Toyota Hilux and a 95 Toyota Hilux, both Extra Cabs.
My work has me visit the USA, primarily Los Angeles quite regularly and i get neck strain when i visit looking at the amazing array of Toyota trucks/pickups and the great extras that you folks have in the US available to you to individualise them to suit your taste. I also get to travel to Thailand with my work and that Country also has an incredible selection of Toyota models to choose from. Particularly interesting is the range of Turbo Diesel variants that they power their models with.
Sadly here in Australia we dont have the Model range, engine variations or accessory choice that other Countries have and no doubt that is driven by the lower demand/population that we have here.
My hope is that someone out there in Tacoma land can help me with a comparison of the dimensions and similarities of my 04 Extra cab Hilux tub,rear tray with that of the American model Tacoma. I would very much like to fit one of the great low profile Tonneau covers that companies produce in the US to my Toyota. Most if not all the Tonneau covers available here in Australia are not nearly as sleek and well designed. Maybe there is a host of parts that would fit my Pickup available from the US! heres to hoping that is the case.
Best regards to all. Cheers, Anthony.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #3
Notty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud ofNotty has much to be proud of

Army: 100% Disabled
Notty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Mate!

Post some pics of your Hilux!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #4
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:48 PM   #5
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacomaworld!! glad to have you join us!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
therigger is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
therigger's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the very much appreciated welcome!!
I certainly will post some pics as soon as i get a chance to.
I think for most of you out there your day is finishing or nearly finishing and mine has started so off to work i go!
cheers to all.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, Rigger.

Glad to have you 'up over.'