Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New '09 Tacoma PreRunner!

Old 09-16-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
New '09 Tacoma PreRunner!

I bought a leftover '09 Tacoma PreRunner w/ 6-spd in Silver Streak Mica two days ago. So far I really like this truck. I've been driving an '04 350Z and using it for my mobile motorcycle maintenance business. The Z's a fast tool hauler but it was becoming a PITA to load and unload everything from the car. I couldn't decide whether or not I'd regret trading in the Z so I opted for a payment to keep the Z.

I like the size, roominess, ride quality, comfort, and the quiet cabin. This truck is really relaxing to drive.

I'm going back to the dealer to take care of some final paperwork today and they're going to fix a loose roof console and a few other minor things. Looking forward to spending some time here and picking up a few things for my truck!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:45 AM   #2
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on your new buy! get ready to get the mod bug.

oh and welcome to tw
Old 09-16-2009, 03:54 AM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on your new truck man. Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-16-2009, 04:08 AM   #4
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! Haha I was at Wal-Mart last night and I was tempted to buy this enormous plastic storage box. I don't need it and I have no place for it. I just wanted it because it would fit in my bed and I could take it home. Haha I've said that at a bar a few times too. I guess these are the results of being confined in a sports coupe for 5 years!