Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from SOMD

Old 09-19-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
MadTaco has a spectacular aura aboutMadTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bill
MadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from SOMD

I am new to the site but not forums. I am located in Southern, MD and drive a 05 4X4 TRD Sport. I love my truck. This is my first Taco but have had trucks for over 30 years. Not much on mudding or rock crawling but enjoy watching both. I just want to keep my TACO in good mechanical condition and sweet looking.

I am very mechanically inclined and used to work in a machine shop. My upgrades planned are suspension related and maybe a few dress up parts. I would post pictures of 'Plain Jane' but I am sure you have seen many just like her. Hope to spend many hours reading and learning from this forum.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 09-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #4

MadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the welcome. Been on site looking around all afternoon. I think it is time to go shopping. I found a few small mods that will come in real handy for me.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! What that guy said ^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-19-2009, 06:36 PM   #9

MadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures ? Did someone say pictures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
How do and, welcome! Now lets see some truck pics.

Ok OK I will try to put a couple here.

I have attached 3 pics of my baby. Have not started modifications/retro yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings from SOMD-toy1.jpg   Greetings from SOMD-toy2.jpg   Greetings from SOMD-toy3.jpg  
Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome to Tacoma World!