Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 09-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Red2010 is on a distinguished road
Red2010's Tacoma Gallery

Hello and nice to find such a great community of Tacoma owners. Since I could not locate the truck I wanted, I will not officially be a Tacoma owner until mine arrives fresh from the factory in six to eight weeks ! I have already found lots of great info and look forward to learning lots more as time goes on.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from AZ, congrats!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and gratz on the new truck!

I hope you've got some extra cash tucked away. I've had my new Taco less than a month and I've spent $650 on mods/upgrades

Cheers.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Red! It has been 2 years since I was in your shoes, waiting for weeks for my tacoma to show up. It is hard to wait, but trust me, it will be worth it...
Old 09-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World and greetings from San Diego.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:11 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 09-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CA
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #12
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Canada eh
Old 09-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
AliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAliOop127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ali
AliOop127's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #14
Red2010 is on a distinguished road
Red2010's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting

Got the call today from the dealer that my truck will have to be ordered for sure. There is ONE in the entire region and the other dealer will not let it go and I dont want to drive several hours and out of state to buy it. Therefore, 6-8 weeks of impatiently waiting to get my truck! Guess I'll just keep trolling around here and continue to compile my wish list from all of your builds
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #15
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!