Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here

Old 09-19-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

Name: JW
jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
New here

hello,

I bought my 05 new in March of 05, Silver, double cab, no flaps, 2WD TRD off road . Currently has 140,000 miles on it.
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #5
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
140? wow. Running strong? welcome to tw
Old 09-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
jwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of lightjwhelan is a glorious beacon of light

jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Dam, Im going to have to take a pic...this is where I spend most of my time...oh wait there it is..

Old 09-20-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhelan View Post
hello,

I bought my 05 new in March of 05, Silver, double cab, TRD. Currently has 140,000 miles on it.
Any problems?

Welcome to Tacoma World! We want pictures!!
Old 09-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #11

jwhelan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Any problems?

Welcome to Tacoma World! We want pictures!!
Knock on wood..nothing major. My rotors are bouncing needs a brake job have never touched the rotors. Honestly I replaced one hose and a battery so far. I do have that annoying cowl leak on the passenger side, but here in San Antonio it only rains one day a year.

I need to wash it, than I'll post some pics.