Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just Bought a.....

Old 09-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
shaff33 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
shaff33's Tacoma Gallery
Just Bought a.....

I just bought my first ever vehicle, a Black 06 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab. I have always loved the sound of a little (or lot) of extra bass in my vehicles when I was in school. I am looking to buy a pre-made box for either: Under the front seat(s) or else behind the back seats. In either place there is not a whole lot of room, but I want to see whats out there. Thanks for your help!!!

Adam
Old 09-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck. Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw from Vermont and happy modding the new to you truck
Old 09-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and check out Mr marv one of the vendors here