Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Taco Owner form Charleston. SC

Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
HL Audio is on a distinguished road

Name: H
HL Audio's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco Owner form Charleston. SC

Just bought a 2010 Reg cab 4x4 last week. I'm stoked. This is my second 4x4 Tacoma. I don't don't know what I was thinking when I bought an 07 Silverado before this truck. It was a great truck, but it was definitely not built like a Yota. It's great to be back.

BTW, this is a great forum. Thanks!

- H
Old 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Tell me please, it must be expensive buying a new truck any other year.
I wish I could.
Take care
vbibi
Old 09-22-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. i just started work in chas this week
Old 09-22-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
HL- let's see pics of the new ride! Good choice in 4x4 Std cab- my '10 is a Prerunner, and while I'm still really happy with it, I wish I would've just ponied up the extra for 4x4. Oh, well- next time around

Welcome!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CA.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
Dashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to beholdDashe is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
Dashe's Tacoma Gallery
hey! im from charleston as well. are you from the peninsula or mt. p/ west ashley/ north charleston, etc?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:37 AM   #14
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard -H