Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First ever post just got my Tacoma

Old 09-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
connor is on a distinguished road

connor's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up First ever post just got my Tacoma

Hey ive never posted on here before,been a member for a little while tho. Neways Im 15 and I've always wanted a Tacoma. Found an 01 black crew cab 4wd automatic on my craigslist. I showed my dad the page and he went and checked it out about a week ago. Came home tonight I find it sitting in my garage. Biggest surprise of my life. I think I still have the link for it I'll have to add it when I add some pictures. Spent all night lchecking it out. It's awesome. Sorry for suchc the long post I'm just really excited about my Tacoma. ThNkz
Old 09-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sick man!!!

my parents surprised me with a 07 TRD off road parked in the street the ay before i got my license!!! the best day of my life!!

enjoy it and dont be dumb!!!
welcome to TW
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
That is a great surpise. Youll love your truck. everyone does. Welcome to TW
Old 09-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
Cunuckoma 98 - 425,000 Miles
Canuckoma is on a distinguished road
Canuckoma's Tacoma Gallery
When are you going to take it out wheelin? The best thing about a Tacoma is that you don't need a winch because they seldom get stuck.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:06 AM   #6
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Welcome to TW!!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:11 AM   #7
Don't go off ninjin
TacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: AMMO
Name: Daniel
TacomaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post

my parents surprised me with a 07 TRD off road parked in the street the ay before i got my license!!! the best day of my life!!

welcome to TW

.... wow. Lucky...
Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats, great surprise
Old 09-22-2009, 04:22 AM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some pics dude!

There are some young members here (I'm 17) but 15 damn man that's the youngest I know of.

Congrats on the truck.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #11

connor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the responses guys I'll try and pit some pics up tomorrow after school I'll add the link in a second so there are some pics on there along with all the details abote truck
Old 09-22-2009, 07:14 PM   #14

connor's Tacoma Gallery
heres the link. let me know what you guys think. I turn 16 in march but i am getting my school permit.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/1361046703.html
Old 09-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome connor! I can't wait to do something like that for my son (many many years from now). You must be so stoked.
Congrats on the truck man and I guess "Welcome to Tacoma World!"
Old 09-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #16

connor's Tacoma Gallery
thanks w8n!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #17
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a great deal ya got on that truck! Good color choice too

Welcome to TW!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice screen name dude! (my name is Connor)

I got mine when I was 15. I am 16 now and I have to have it paid off by the time I go to college. Happiest day of my life - so far. Take good care of it man!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 PM   #19
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Awesome! Great first ride!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #20
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Right on Conner! You've got cool parents! And a great truck.