Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TW (My first Tacoma)

Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

texasbowhunter's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW (My first Tacoma)

I'm new to the site, just wanted to say hi. I bought an 04 tacoma about a month ago and love it. I've already bought a set of moto metal 955's for it but have not had time to put them on yet. I also plan to get the Toytech Ultimate soon. I'm sure my truck will get plenty of use this hunting season. Can't wait. Great site with tons of info.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
soundsgood man! welcome to TW!
Old 09-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
Third Coast
texasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud oftexasbowhunter has much to be proud of

Can't make it. I have to go to Corpus this weekend, you know family stuff. Thanks though. Oh College Station, those were some times.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #5
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Old 09-22-2009, 05:04 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard!! and Howdy from deep south Texas!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Third Coast

I don't have any pictures yet but I'll take some before and after pics when I put on the new wheels.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #13
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW
Old 09-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:25 AM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
Third Coast

I just got my new wheels on today. I think the truck looks pretty good but will look a lot better once I put on a 3in. lift and eventually 285/75 BFG AT's. I don't really like the tires that are on here now but they still have a lot of good tread so they'll do for now. Let me know what yall think, I have some more pics in my profile.

Old 09-24-2009, 10:09 AM   #17
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! Your truck looks good...