New to this forum

Old 09-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Inspectorgadgets is on a distinguished road
Navy: Machinist Mate 2nd Class; Veteran of Foreign War
Name: Mike
Inspectorgadgets's Tacoma Gallery
New to this forum

Hi,

I have been gone for a few years, had a question regarding a magazine shoot with AllPro in 2006.

I hope to wheel again soon, truck has some issues.

I have been going through a nasty divorce, moved to Central CA; Goleta, CA currently working and love it up here. I do have to pick up Timothy 14 every other week which is a drag in commute almost 200 miles each way.

Miss some of the old Demello Crew hope to meet you guys one day.
-Mike
Old 09-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Don't do it! This place will suck you in and make you spend your hard earned money!!! Go back!!!

Okay. If you don't turn back, welcome.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Don't do it! This place will suck you in and make you spend your hard earned money!!! Go back!!!

Okay. If you don't turn back, welcome.
LOL, I have already spent enough on my truck since I bought it; I have nearly 195k miles on my truck and it still turns heads.

As long as I still own my truck, it never end.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Welcome to tw. I see you have quite the rig. Do you have any pics?
Try and go to my website www.inspectorgadgets.org I am not sure if it is still totally functional I am loosing my host very soon.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the forum
Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post

Wow!!! Very impressive.
Thanks,

It's no street Queen for sure, I got many scars to prove it.

I have future plans, but other issues take precedence; I will update my profile as time allows.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Welcome to TW!

Thank you for your service!
Wow! Thank you for noticing;

I did two tours, been around the world, Cross the Equator, 10 years and served on three awsome ships.

Joined 1976
Plank Owner of the USS Eisenhower CVN-69 1977 - 1981/Served 9 months in Iran durning the Iran hostage conflict.
USS Peleliu LHA-5 1981 - 1983
USS Enterprise CVN-65 1983 - 1984.
Shore commands at 32nd St San Diego, Treasure Island San Francisco, NAS Alameda, Naval Station Long Beach and Naval Ship Yard Long Beach.
2 Honorable Discharges 1980/1986
Old 09-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum Mike!
Old 09-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #19
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectorgadgets View Post
Thanks,

It's no street Queen for sure, I got many scars to prove it.

I have future plans, but other issues take precedence; I will update my profile as time allows.
I noticed that with all the wheeling pics you had. The part about it not being a street queen.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #20
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!