Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another new guy, but I brought pictures

Old 09-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
wolf13 is on a distinguished road
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
Another new guy, but I brought pictures

Although I've been here a few weeks, I thought I might as well post up in here. I am kind of a rarity it seems here, I am from IL, Rockford/dekalb area and originally from the QC area to be more precise. I actually get over to Iowa a bit.

2010 Mag gray access cab with TRD offroad and tow package Some photo's:
day after I got it home:

Down at the lake at farm.

Was kind of a rough start last week with a vibrration issue and headrests, but the Tacoma has grown on me and seems to have settled out of some of the early vibration issues I had. The shop couldn't find anything wrong, but its running a lot smoother after they went over it.

no mods yet except for a scan gaugeII but the following is planned:

Very soon:
Color matched grill surround(paint on the way)
door and sill guards (on their way)
Kenwood indash Nav console (debating on which specific console to go)
Topper (leer or ARE, Leaning ARE Z series due to their customer service rep and Leers rep in the midwest)
Possibly the TRD supercharger (dealership is hesitating to install it on the '10 without it being certified for it)
Homelink control

Down the road major mods:
sport hood
sliders
light bar
Lift, tires and regear
possibly replace the scangauge
a few smaller mods as well.

Paintball is my major hobby, been playing it a long time and here's some of my pb gun collection.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Paintball thread btw...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...ntballers.html

Welcome to TW.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 09-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Welcome to TW
Nice looking taco and paintball gun collection, looks like you have a few $$ invested.
Thanks guys

Way too much to be honest, sad thing is, that book case is only a small fraction of the actual collection, say about 15%. but its also some of the fancier ones. I just use the bookcase for the ones I display in the living room (no wife/gf so I can get away with it). I've been collecting for a while, all the toys I always wanted to try but never had the money at the time are now affordable.

Already found it socalax91, but seems kinda dead.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. very nice tacoma!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 09-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of plans, that's great, good luck! welcome to TW
Old 10-02-2009, 10:20 AM   #14
wolf13's Tacoma Gallery
well the paint is here, but its too cold to use; the homelink is on its way and the door sill protectors are installed. now its time to go spend some real money on the topper and nav.