Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Air Force Tacoma guy here

Old 01-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #1
TRD-Elkaholic is on a distinguished road
TRD-Elkaholic's Tacoma Gallery
Air Force Tacoma guy here

Hey guys/gals...I just found this forum and decide to join.

Well, I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma Xtra Cab, 3.4L TRD. I love this truck and its the second Toyota truck I have owned. I am a member of a few other toyota forums. I love to be outdoors and driving my truck.

Well I hope that I can meet some of you guys and Ill try to my best to throw in a little help whenever possible. Take care.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!

And a big Thanks for your Service!!!!!!!

Active Duty Coast Guard myself, stationed in Seattle.

What other forums are you a member of?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:53 PM   #3
Hey thanks a lot. Same to you. I kinda wish I had gone Coast Guard.

Im on Yotatech, WATTORA and CustomTacos.

So what do you do for CG?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:01 AM   #4
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum and a vote of thanks for your time in the service. I too am a vet, though my time was in 66-69.
I am a first time Yoda owner and I do love my truck, can't wait for the spring to come, so I can tow my boat and get out fishing on the water.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
well I thought I would add the token Marine to this group too I am at Camp Lejune NC I have a 2004 dbl cab 4x4 I have had toyotas since 1993 myfirst was a 1990 reg cab then a 1995 ext cab that I had till last year you cant beat em
Old 01-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #6
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowzerdoo77 View Post
well I thought I would add the token Marine to this group too I am at Camp Lejune NC I have a 2004 dbl cab 4x4 I have had toyotas since 1993 myfirst was a 1990 reg cab then a 1995 ext cab that I had till last year you cant beat em
Best investment you've ever made
Old 01-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #7
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I too am an Air Force member out at McGuire AFB, NJ. Won't be able to drive the Taco for 4 months as I found out Thursday I leave for Iraq next Friday....got to love the Air Force.....lol
Old 01-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
Hey thanks all. Well cool to see theres quite a few military guys around here. Make sure you all stay safe so you can get back to your Tacomas. HEHE. And ur family too!!!

steviestyles- What do u do at McGuire? Have fun in Iraq, that place sucks altho I havent been much.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:04 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
I found out Thursday I leave for Iraq next Friday.....
I do not envy you bud. I hope you and the rest of the boys get back safe and sound.

Older men declare war. But it is youth that must fight and die. Herbert Hoover
Old 01-07-2007, 06:29 AM   #10
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD-Elkaholic View Post
Hey thanks all. Well cool to see theres quite a few military guys around here. Make sure you all stay safe so you can get back to your Tacomas. HEHE. And ur family too!!!

steviestyles- What do u do at McGuire? Have fun in Iraq, that place sucks altho I havent been much.
Elkaholic, I work fix computers and telephone equipment. Yeah Iraq is a crap hole. Not much to do there...... Hey but I get $3.50 a day....
Old 01-07-2007, 08:12 AM   #11
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Question for Steviestyles, do they(Army) still have a basic training at Ft Dix ? Took my basic there, in Jan 66, being from Mass. I didn't mind doing PT in the cold grey dawn but lots of the other guys from down south and out west did not like it at all. Our company was very close to Maquire as they used to test jet engines not to far away. Any thoughts on that? Thanks

Jeff
06,SR5 V6, access cab, 6spd
Old 01-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #12
Air Force:
Ft Dix for the most part is closed down. Anymore, it's a reserve training base. They do have a MEP station there.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #13
Ya man that sucks. That is the worst per diem ever! Thats what we were getting in Turkey, Altho we get more when we are flying but still when ur stuck doing nothing your getting nothing. Well take care over there, and be safe.