Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

you never know what you'll find on this site

Old 10-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
snakebite is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
snakebite's Tacoma Gallery
you never know what you'll find on this site

I have lurked about on this site for sometime now and finally decided to join this bunch of taco enthusiasts. Thanks go out to all those who helped with those important issues I needed solved over the years. I have a true passion for toyota's in general because I have been a part of selling them for the past 18 years. I really love to see the comments about the "stealerships" out there that are commented on. I would never do any of those things, by the way. Keep the good stuff coming my way and never think Toyota is not listening, because they really hang on ever thread you guys come up with.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
I have lurked about on this site for sometime now and finally decided to join this bunch of taco enthusiasts. Thanks go out to all those who helped with those important issues I needed solved over the years. I have a true passion for toyota's in general because I have been a part of selling them for the past 18 years. I really love to see the comments about the "stealerships" out there that are commented on. I would never do any of those things, by the way. Keep the good stuff coming my way and never think Toyota is not listening, because they really hang on ever thread you guys come up with.
So... they are not really "Stealerships" and they do care? mr... snakebite? Sorry, finding Irony in your name. Welcome!
Old 10-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
So... they are not really "Stealerships" and they do care? mr... snakebite? Sorry, finding Irony in your name. Welcome!
the handle is from my AC cobra days that just stuck with me and the dealerships that want your business for life, like mine, do care a whole lot about your needs and concerns...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
the handle is from my AC cobra days that just stuck with me and the dealerships that want your business for life, like mine, do care a whole lot about your needs and concerns...

I can't really complain, my dealers have been good for the most part. Some are worse than others, but you have that in any biz. Toyota would not be where they are today if not for dealers that care. I think the majority have it figured out. OK, back up your story.. any Cobra pics?
Old 10-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSter0077 View Post
I can't really complain, my dealers have been good for the most part. Some are worse than others, but you have that in any biz. Toyota would not be where they are today if not for dealers that care. I think the majority have it figured out. OK, back up your story.. any Cobra pics?
no pics on this work computer but I have some on my home computer I think. I know its hard to trust a dealer...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #9
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the world
Old 10-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 10-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #11
Happy Camper

Quote:
no pics on this work computer but I have some on my home computer I think. I know its hard to trust a dealer...
LMAO Show me the Money!
Old 10-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!