Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

From 01 F350 EC SB to 08 Tacoma DC LB

Old 02-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
1killerkaw will become famous soon enough

1killerkaw's Tacoma Gallery
From 01 F350 EC SB to 08 Tacoma DC LB

Just wanted to greet the current members here and say hi. This truck is amazingly quiet and smooth compared to my Ford Diesel. It doesn't have quite the pep my Ford did (heavily modded) but the Tacoma isn't going to break the bank with fuel costs ($480/mo. with the Ford).
Old 02-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Welcome to our world 1killerkaw... you will find everything you need..
Old 02-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You want more pep you should drop another $4000 to get the TRD supercharger.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM   #4

I leave the pep to my motorcycle. This is for taking the bike to the strip and hauling the family around comfortably with decent fuel economy.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, although not as big as the F-350, I came from and Dodge Ramcharger, 360 F.I 4x4, needless to say very thirsty. I have never been so happy with a truck, give it some time and I bet you'll feel the same.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I just re-read your first post...$480/month on gas!!! I only spend about $70/month. I pity you.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am assuming you ride a kawasaki ? if so what do you have ? Many years ago I had a GPZ550 for a short time.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #8

I have an 04 zx10r. Geared mostly for the strip and city riding. It doesn't get the greatest fuel economy anymore because of my tinkeritis. It's fast though! 9.89 @ 156 N2O (223 rwhp) and 9.98 @ 145 N/A (156 rwhp).

I take it you don't ride anymore?

$480/mo. is WAY too much. That's why I had to get a reliable, fuel economic vehicle.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #9

No I had a couple bikes, but not anymore. I am good with the truck.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #10

I have to have at least one toy to tinker with and not rely on it to get me to and from work if I mess something up.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #11

Yeah that cool, my toy is a camera...come to think about it... it would have been cheaper to say with bikes !
Old 02-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #12
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1killerkaw View Post
Just wanted to greet the current members here and say hi. This truck is amazingly quiet and smooth compared to my Ford Diesel. It doesn't have quite the pep my Ford did (heavily modded) but the Tacoma isn't going to break the bank with fuel costs ($480/mo. with the Ford).
Congrats on the purchase.... I went from an F250 crew 4x4 Diesel to an 08 tacoma. I miss the power but that's about it.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #13

Cheaper to stay with bikes? That must be one helluva camera.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #14

Yeah I kind of went overboard but maybe one day I'll get a full time gig with it.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #16

Yeah it would be, but it's a real hard field to get your feet in the door, but I keep trying, meanwhile I keep getting new camera gear, trying to be ready for my shot!
Old 02-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #17
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
A bit late, but still...

Welcome to TW! That is quite a change. Congrats on getting a Tacoma!