Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

theres actually a web site for people who love yotas as much as me!!

Old 10-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
always lookin for parts
countryboy318 is on a distinguished road
Marines: corporal, motor t mech with clr 27
Name: russ
countryboy318's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up theres actually a web site for people who love yotas as much as me!!

Hey yall, names russ; I seen one of the guys down at the ol mud hole with this sticker on the back of his tacoma and sure nuff its all toyota tacomas all the time. well about me, im from a small town called doyline louisiana. The town itself could fit in walmart. ha ha. im currently stationed in this place they call action jacksonville. aint too much action since i been here, but they do have some decent holes. I first cut my teeth on my dads old 82 toyota with the 22r in it when i was about seven years old and have been in love ever since. now a days i drive a 98 tacoma. weve been thru hell together and shes stranded me a couple times only because of my simple neglect but i wouldnt trader for the world. what a bond between a man and his truck huh. well if you ever catch me when im on here feel free to drop me a line. im always lookin for advice and sharing my knowlege as well as lookin for upgrades.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw thanks for your service jarhead j/k I almost be came one
Old 10-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
yes there is and we a bunch of sick puppies
Old 10-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
welcome , like your intro and thank you for your service!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Way to drop in Countryboy - Welcome!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:42 PM   #11
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 11-01-2009, 06:48 AM   #16
always lookin for parts
countryboy318 is on a distinguished road
Marines: corporal, motor t mech with clr 27
Name: russ
countryboy318's Tacoma Gallery
i have pics but i have to figure out how to get them uploaded on here from my phone some how. waitin on it to get out the shop now. hopefully ill have it back by wednesday.