Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Tallahassee

Old 11-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
millewalkee is on a distinguished road

millewalkee's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Hello from Tallahassee

Stumbled on this site while looking for some mod ideas. Now I'm addicted.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Well Welcome! I am originally from Tallahassee. I moved to Auburn 3 years ago.

What county?
Old 11-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Kiss your wallet good buy.
Welcome to TW.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
rtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

What county?
oh no, not at the barn
Old 11-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
oh no, not at the barn
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #9

Quote:

What county?
I live in Leon county. Went to Leon High clas of '97.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #10
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
rtr

Quote:
thats a slang word for auburn university
Old 11-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by millewalkee View Post
I live in Leon county. Went to Leon High clas of '97.
Wow same here! My sister went to LHS and the Chiles
Old 11-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #12
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!! You'll find plenty of info here!

I'm at school at FSU, you might have seen me ridin around
Old 11-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippin101 View Post
Welcome!!! You'll find plenty of info here!

I'm at school at FSU, you might have seen me ridin around
Thanks for the welcome. Go Noles!
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats a slang word for auburn university
Oh Ive never heard of it.... I must be talking to an Alabama fan
Old 11-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
rtr

Quote:
Oh Ive never heard of it.... I must be talking to an Alabama fan
rammer jammer,if you want a laugh go to google video,type in saban meets gene chizik...............enjoy.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:28 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rammer jammer,if you want a laugh go to google video,type in saban meets gene chizik...............enjoy.
ooooooo this sounds good
Old 11-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #17
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 AM   #20
jnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to all

jnolan88's Tacoma Gallery
kenny powers, yes!