1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coke says Hello

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Crom, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Nov 9, 2009 at 4:43 PM
    Crom

Crom [OP] Super-Deluxe Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 DCSB Camp Supreme
    Millions
    Hello,
    I wanted to finally introduce myself after having joined on 6-22-2009. I bought my Mag. gray 4x4 off road double cab on the last day of May 2009. I traded in my Acura Integra (1999) when I bought my truck. My Acura was a super clean heavily modified street car which was extremely fun to drive.

I love to backpack into wilderness areas, climb mountains, and go where most people don’t ever go. And a good truck was much more conducive to accessing the remote parts of the world. After lots of vehicle research, the Tacoma was the only option for me. And after many months of talking my Wife finally agreed we could purchase the Tacoma! I absolutely love it. :D

My truck is an extremely capable 4x4, and the rear locker is fantastic! It really works when getting stuck in 4x4 LO. The tuck is great on the highway and around town too.

TW has been a fantastic resource for reading and learning about all the wonderful modifications that can be made for fun and to increase the Tacoma’s versatility. The Free / Cheap Mods thread is invaluable. I am very grateful to everyone who has contributed to the site and openly shares their knowledge and experience.

Thanks fellow TW members!

:cheers:

2. Nov 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM
    BravesFan

BravesFan The MOST Badass Offroad Truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Brentwood, TN
    Vehicle:
    09 Super rock crawler
    Welcome to TW

3. Nov 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM
    Phantom_X-SP

Phantom_X-SP Rude Boy |><|

Member:
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 DC Black Sand Pearl X-SP
    Welcome!

4. Nov 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM
    cutothechase35

cutothechase35 Active Member

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    Silver Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport
    Coming Soon: Mud Terrain 33 Pro-Comps Hella Bulbs 4" Lift TRD Intake URD Mass Air Flow Sensor Calibrator Roof Rack with light bar Bull Bar with lights The list go on, but the budget does not.
  5. Nov 9, 2009 at 5:03 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Welcome...you should come hang out with us here in SD. We have a lot of meets and do trail runs and desert runs. Check out the Southern California section. A lot going on there. I basically have the same truck but white in a 2010...awesome trucks indeed.

6. Nov 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM
    Gsquare

Gsquare The G stands for smooth

Member:
    First Name:
    GG
    Lone Star State
    Vehicle:
    2018 - TRD Off Road 4x4 - Cement / Graphite - DCSB
    ReadyLIFT 3/2 Lift Kit, T-Force TRD Black Satin Spoke Wheels, OEM TRD Red/Black Resin Center Wheel Hub Covers, Toyo P285/70R17 Open Country AT's, SpiderTrax 1.25 F/R Wheel Spacers, Blackout Pkg: Tailgate Letters, Badges and Tailpipe Extension, Qi Wireless Charging, LED Bed Lights, Power Tailgate Lock, Shark Running Boards, Weathertech Floor Mats, U.S. Airforce Decal Drivers Side Rear Window, MESO Gasshole Fuel Cap Holder, OEM Trailer Hitch Cap
    TW goes better with Coke! :D Welcome!

7. Nov 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM
    neslerrah

neslerrah Taco lovin'

Member:
    First Name:
    Harrelsen
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    5 lug BEAST!
    Secondary air filter removed, elbow mod, BFG T/A KO (31x10.5R15), 15" American Racing Mojaves, BHLM, Dome Light MOD (Blue), Pioneer headunit, Sockmonkey 'TACOMA' Decals, Readylift 5-lug SST, Rear Shocks - Bilstein TRD, Dynomax Super Turbo #17748, DDM Slim Ballast HID Kit H4 Hi/Lo -35W 6000K in headlights, Apexcone Raptor HID Kit H3 - 35W 6000K in Hella 500s, aFe CAI #51-10762, WeatherTech Floorliner, 200W Smart AC Inverter
    Welcome to TW.

8. Nov 10, 2009 at 1:02 AM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    :wave:Welcome to TW.

Products Discussed in

To Top