Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My First Yota

Old 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
1101 mobsquad is on a distinguished road
1101 mobsquad's Tacoma Gallery
My First Yota

Hey just wanted to introduce my self. i finally got my first 2010 toyota tacoma trd sport. With 700 miles on it so far its a great truck, i cant wait till its broken in so i can hit up a little offroad. i mainly work construction but ill also be using the truck to haul around my quads and dirt bikes. just thought id say hi and if there any tips or things i should know about being a tacoma owner just feel free to pass it my way. i have already heard the noisy valves on the driver side which dose seem a little odd but iv read are normal.
See ya around
Old 11-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome to TW!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Congrats on your Taco