1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Yota 4ever

Discussion in 'New Members' started by RompHard, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Jan 18, 2007 at 2:54 AM
    RompHard

RompHard [OP] Member

Member:
    The name is James and I own a white 96 tacoma xtr cab 2.4l 5 speed with bilstein shocks front and back BFG's and a k&n intake and know have 175,000 miles on her from the 130,000 when i bought it and it runs like a fresh cherry off the tree. I cant get over how fun it is to wind the gears out and rip though the trails and how nice it handles on the road. the wider tires improves the stability and matched with bilstein shocks and stock lift it can pretty much drift a corner like a supra, I look forward to when it rains. Anyways I just wanted to sign up to this site to influence other ppl to improve their toyota's and rep them with pride cause when it all comes down to it their's nothin better than a cherry yota taken care of... I do all the work on my truck and it milage and the way it runs shows PS I dont care what you say it not really a soild toyota unless you have the manual tranny it makes all the difference in the world, I laugh when I see those auto matics trying to rep like they can hang they cant, they have no control of power off roading and windy road but the auto are ok for daly driving I guess they dont last as long with the same amount of performance as they were when they are new but whatever floats your boats. I found out about how sweet these trucks were when I lived in Maui, HAWAII with my friend who had a reg cab 94 22r 5 speed that would rip so hard, you could do anything in this truck and still get like 20+ milage cause he still had those little stock tires that would spinn faster thus rev up faster and was so quick you could rip those windy island roads up and cane trail with your surfboard in the back and a beer in your hand lol it was the best...

2. Jan 18, 2007 at 6:58 AM
    ImInLoveWithMyTruck

ImInLoveWithMyTruck Well-Known Member

Member:
    Haha quite a story.
    Welcome to TW!!!

3. Jan 18, 2007 at 10:24 AM
    007Tacoma

007Tacoma I dub thee malicious!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner Trail Edition Premium
    Cloaking Device
    Welcome to TW! I had an automatic once - not my bag. :)

4. Jan 18, 2007 at 2:12 PM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    hey there welcome :)

5. Jan 18, 2007 at 4:16 PM
    Skies20

Skies20 small town girl

Member:
    Morris, Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2007 Acc. Cab SR5 V6 4x4--Black
    Westin chrome step bars Vent visors & bug guard Borla performance exhaust system Tundra tires & rims

:) I agree with you there. I love the six speed in the new Tacomas.. it's great.

6. Jan 18, 2007 at 4:22 PM
    twoarezee

twoarezee Well-Known Member

Member:
    esco, ca
    Vehicle:
    00 Dropped Mini
    rims,tires,3"/6" drop, 4x4 front end, 01 tails and corners, prerunner buckets,tenzo r steering wheel w/ momo hub, b&m shifterw/ jdm trd knob, alpine system, tint, 3 3/4" autometer tach, jardine cat back, k&n, debaged, hellwig rear sway bar, kyb monomax shocks, tundra v8 oil filter w/ mobil 1 in ever
    welcome to TW! manual transmissions all the way!

Products Discussed in

To Top