Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Indiana

Old 02-24-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
Tacoberry is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Master Sergeant; Aircraft Maintenance
Tacoberry's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Indiana

A brief introduction and hi from Indiana. I recently purchased a used 07 impulse red double off road 4X4 from Jim Barkley Toyota in Ashville, NC. It was a repo and I had been looking at it for two weeks online before I finally drove over to get it. I traded in my 1991 Toyota deluxe singlecab for it.

The good: great paint and all the options with only 16K miles. Very good price after some negotiation.

The bad: hit or bumped slightly in the left rear bumper to where it sticks out slightly (1.5") from the side of the truck at the wrap around. A few small paint chips and some goo spots on the hood that I can't get off with Meguirs.

Otherwise, this is a REALLY nice truck light years better than my tired old 'yota. I immeditely ordered an ARE cap with the walk in door feature (so I can haul my three spoiled dogs in style) and some Westin steps. Once I get the stuff on it and a nice shine going, I'll post pix. Too wintery/slushy/nasty right now.

Of course, once it's looking good, my wife will take it and I'll be left driving the Matrix...

Great forum, BTW
Old 02-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!! welcome to our family!!! enjoy the forum!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Tacoberry, glad to see you take care of the pooches, that always a good sign.