Notices

New from Northern NJ

Old 12-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
New from Northern NJ

Hi guys,
I'm Zizo. Back in July I got my hands on a beautiful 2006 Indigo Pearl DoubleCab Shortbed w/ only 21,100 mi on it. Pushing 28K now. I've always been into Toyota trucks. My very first car was my dad's 1990 4Runner he bought brand new & passed down to me. New engine, ful exhaust, sound system, new paint, suspension, etc... Had that for 3 years until I bugged for a pickup. Then I get home one day and sitting in the driveway is dad and the Tacoma... I tackled him!!!!

Anyways, working on a sound system now, might need some advice soon, so I figured I'd sign up and not just read the forum topics. Already have a Pioner Avic X710BT with new speakers front and rear. When I'm done with school, planning on putting 2 subs and an amp behind the seats, an amp for the 4 door speakers, and sound insulation throughout...

That's all I got...

Thanks,
Zizo
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #3
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
welcome im in north jersey to. were r u in north jersey
Old 12-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Clifton, about 15 minutes from the City. When I had the 4Runner I tried to go to Paragon but they closed. Any suggestions would be great!! I just got a set of Dueler Revos so I'd love to test them out. Thanks guys.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to have ya Anthony...welcome to TW
Old 12-13-2009, 07:06 AM   #6
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
nice im up in vernon about 1/4 mile ny state
Old 12-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future4low2go has a brilliant future

4low2go's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Been four wheelin in a Wrangler in the pine barrens near Absecon(?) on a Jeep Jamboree's back in 98/99. Haven't been out there since. They had some cool runs, with a variety of difficulty.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 12-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #9

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
all us jersey guys should set up a day and go down to the pine barrens
Old 12-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizo View Post
I live in Clifton, about 15 minutes from the City. When I had the 4Runner I tried to go to Paragon but they closed. Any suggestions would be great!! I just got a set of Dueler Revos so I'd love to test them out. Thanks guys.
clifton..i live in wallington welcome to tw
Old 12-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #11

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i dont mind a drive
Old 12-14-2009, 05:46 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, and subscribing to get in on the wheeling.