LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Wassup Y'all

Old 03-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
calbadose is on a distinguished road
calbadose's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup Y'all

I am potentially very few hours away from owning my first Tacoma in my life. I have been interested in owning one for awhile now and have decided enough is enough with anticipation and anxiety of buying an '08 Tacoma TRD DC 6-Speed 4x4.

I hail from MA but have been living in Colorado for the past 10 years. I now own a house with my soulmate Monica in Carbondale, CO. We spend our winter's skiing and summer's on the river...so basically we ride snow year round.

I am ready for a Toyota to live with for many years to come...after all I dreamed about it a few nights ago so I figure my time has come.

My name is Cal, and that is me in a nut shell for a second...

-Calendario
Old 03-09-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Cal to the Greatest Taco Lovers Forum in the Universe bar none That new Tacoma you are talking about, GO FOR IT! ! ! You can't go wrong! !!

Enjoy the TW site

Don G
Old 03-09-2008, 06:16 AM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:16 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, sounds like you have a nice life, a Tacoma would allow you some more access to the beautiful state in which you reside. They are very capable off road and the dependable history is why we are all here. Good luck and just buy the truck, Don G is right on.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
Higgins
ahigginsdeca is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
ahigginsdeca's Tacoma Gallery
I live up in Monument and let me tell you...I'm sure glad I have my Tacoma. When everyone else gets snowed in, I go out!
Old 03-09-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
tacoma= one bad mamma jamma
TopFlightTaco is on a distinguished road
TopFlightTaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the BEST tacoma site ever!!!! the guyz on here are great and have answers to almost everything and are willing to help. so if you have any questions about anything, dont hesitate to ask. if no one here can answer it then the answer doesnt exist. so welcome to tw and enjoy the new taco
Old 03-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
Pimpin Aint Easy!
Mudbone is on a distinguished road

Mudbone's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard... I actually use to live right up the street from you in Basalt... but now im back in NJ! I hope to move the family out there someday! I sure miss the Frying Pan!! Enjoy your new tacoma!!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
on behalf of the carolina alliance.....welcome to tw!! have fun here!!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Wlcome to TW.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 PM   #13
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Cal, you will not regret your decision. If in doubt, keep touring this forum...