Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Fargo, North Dakota

Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 PM   #1
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Fargo, North Dakota

Hello Im new here and have already found this forum to be helpful on many different levels. I reside in Fargo, ND and no it's nothing like the movie Fargo. I purchased a 2010 Tacoma Sport Crew cab and already have mods planned.

I have already installed a Alpine Deck, Hardwired my GPS, and slapped in some WeatherTech floor mats. Next week the truck goes in for an Access Cover and AstroStart (mandatory in ND).

Old 12-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Here is what I ended up trading in for the Tacoma. Its a 2008 Subaru WRX.

Old 12-20-2009, 12:41 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 12-20-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! And Fargo is where my family is from... You know where Pelican Lake is over in between DL and Pelican Rapids? I have a cabin on there!
Old 12-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Welcome! And Fargo is where my family is from... You know where Pelican Lake is over in between DL and Pelican Rapids? I have a cabin on there!
I have a few friends on Pelican, its definately a nice lake. My girlfriend has a cabin on Lake Ida just down the road.
Old 12-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada
Old 03-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #10
Jamestown Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Charlie
Jamestown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jamestown here. Welcome to TW
Old 03-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #11
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio...