Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy from newby on west coast

Old 12-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
2008tacomarider is on a distinguished road
2008tacomarider's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from newby on west coast

After driving a 1981 Toy pickup for over 200,000kms, then putting 190,000kms on my beloved 1991 pickup, I recently picked up a used 2008 Tacoma Access Cab in the US with only 2,108 miles on it - I figure this will be the beginning of a long relationship.

This may not be the case - I have had more questions and problems with this truck in 2,000 miles than I had in the other 400,000kms I put on my past two trucks.

So to keep a long story short, I've looked at some threads and looks like you guys know your stuff and I'm hoping for some help.

I jump to the correct thread soon, but just want to thank anyone for ideas if you offer them.

Cheers

2008tacomarider
Old 12-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 12-23-2009, 04:06 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Vermont
Old 12-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #8
gptoy has a spectacular aura aboutgptoy has a spectacular aura aboutgptoy has a spectacular aura about
gptoy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to gptoy
Welcome from another canuck.

Hopefully you find answers to your problems here and the rest of your time with your truck is as enjoyable as your other trucks.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #10
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #11
2008tacomarider is on a distinguished road
2008tacomarider's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Merry Christmas to you and your families!
Old 12-24-2009, 10:13 AM   #12
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Van Island! Hope you find your answers here, many good people willing to help!