Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hola from Omaha

Old 01-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
HAMSOLO is on a distinguished road

Name: Theo.
HAMSOLO's Tacoma Gallery
Hola from Omaha

Hey there, I'm not technically a tacoma owner yet, but I will be in the near future. I'm upgrading from my bow-tie POS, so I've been doing some research here. So far I like what I see....very informative site and not too uptight like some other forums I've come across.

As for my truck, I'm going with a reg cab 4 x 4 (for $ reasons), and I'm stuck between the red and gray.........

That's about it....Chris
Old 01-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
velkommen!
Old 01-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
HAMSOLO is on a distinguished road

Name: Theo.
HAMSOLO's Tacoma Gallery
Well, the dealer finally has my truck and I'm going to pick it up/negotiate next week. Do you guys think that I'll get a lower price if I pay for it outright, or will it hurt me cause they're not making any money off my financing?
Old 01-24-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hi and welcome to TW!