1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

new from nevada

Discussion in 'New Members' started by kcrespo, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Jan 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM
    kcrespo

kcrespo [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristie
    Fallon Nevada
    hi my name is Kristie, I just moved here to nevada in november originally from the Seattle WA area, and I also just bought a new tacoma in november in order to help with my move and to have a vehicle, i fromerly had an '88 toyota pickup that I loved it was my baby and eventhough it got stolen twice and striped both times I still wanted to keep it, however the insurance company wouldnt let me after the second time:mad: so I went without a vehicle from december 2008 till november 2009, mostly because I had just joined the navy and was in training so I had no real need for one. so when I found out I was getting stationed in nevada I started scouting out what vehicle I wanted to buy when I went home to get my stuff, and it honestly took about 5 min to decide that I wanted a toyota, then it was wheather I wanted a tacoma or a tundra, I like the smaller feel of the tacoma and from there it was a decision of access cab or double whic ment visiting the dealership, so I looked around for awhile and test drove both and decided on the double cab because it would be more comfortable for trips with my co-workers and family, and I also decided on a manual transmission, needless to say they are just about impossible to find but luckily the dealership I went to worked with me and found one and had it shiped to WA for me at no extra cost:D. I LOVE my truck and will probably always own a tacoma from now on.:)

2. Jan 9, 2010 at 11:53 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Welcome to TW!

3. Jan 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM
    Mondwa

Mondwa Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 V6 Tacoma
    remote start, Allpro bumper, Slimchubby HID, MetalMiller custom Emblem
    Welcome to TW man the traffic in Seattle is crazy.:goingcrazy: thank you for your service

4. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:30 AM
    Ridingontrd

Ridingontrd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Laughlin,N.V
    Vehicle:
    trd sport 4x4 w/towpkg
    aFe prodry,Dynomax ultra flo ss,Scangauge2,Demello front bumper,BudBuilt skids,sliders(local)AllPro rear bumper,Wet O's cobalt blu,w/halfpiping,TRD logo in gold,R/L hood struts,5150's@10"aal 3 pack,T/C uca,Light racing c/o,1"diff.drop,de-badged,
    Howdy neighbor. :wave:
    Thank you for your service Kristie.:cheers:
    Welcome to TW.

5. Jan 10, 2010 at 5:20 AM
    AK27

AK27 Well-Known Member

Member:
    welcome to tw :wave:

6. Jan 10, 2010 at 5:57 AM
    couldbriding

couldbriding Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4x4 Access Cab
    Leer XL Truck Cap USA Spec DF-Toy Interface Leather Door Inserts WeatherTech floor mats Pop n Lock XM Satellite Radio with Pro.fit mount
    Welcome! Another girl woo whoo!!

7. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:09 PM
    Edrin55

Edrin55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Chula Vista, CA (Eastlake)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Magnetic Gray TRD Sport Access Cab
    Avid Off Road Light Bar Line-X'd, Black Sand Pearl Hood Scoope, Truck Covers USA metal roll up bed cover, Thule Custom lockable light bar, TRD Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd TRD skid plate, Slee Off Road Sliders, Upgraded 3.5" Rearview Mirror/Monitor, Anytime Foglight Mod. (TY Jeff), Smoked Foglights, SilverStar Headlight & Foglight Bulbs, Tinted windows all around, Vent visors, Bed mat with security mod, Wet Okoles front & back, Race/Sport Pedals, Tailgate Clamps, PopNLcok 5300 Tailgate Lock, All weather mats, Helo 17x8 Hubcentric Rims & BFG All Terrain 265/70/17, Blisteins 5100's all around with mini leaf add to the rears, AFE Pro Dry drop in filter, Go Rhino Hitch Step, TRD License Plate Frames and Tire Valve Covers. GrillCraft MX Mesh upper and lower grills with "old school TOYOTA" FJ emblem, Cobra CB Radio, Firestick CB Antenna with custom mount.
  8. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:11 PM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Middle aged member

Member:
    Just east of crazy, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Yokohama Geolander AT tires , Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover, Redline hood struts, unifilter on air pump.
    Welcome from Reno! Well, actually Sparks. Same place.:)

9. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:12 PM
    4low2go

4low2go Well-Known Member

Member:
    Coatesville, PA
    Vehicle:
    10 RC 4x4 5sp MGM
    Curt hitch, OBX Shift
    Welcome to TW, :sorry: someone stole your Taco. On you next one, put in a starter divert kill! When they turn the ignition, the horn honks, no start :rofl:!

10. Jan 10, 2010 at 4:17 PM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    Welcome From Vegas! We All Need To Meet Up!

11. Jan 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM
    solus

solus HOME!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Bremerton, WA
    Vehicle:
    RR 4wd SR5
    Welcome I'm originally from Seattle too

Products Discussed in

To Top