Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Forced over from the DARKside!!!

Old 03-23-2008, 07:14 AM   #1
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Forced over from the DARKside!!!

I usually have just been on TN.com but piercedtiger forced me over and said this site was worth bein a part of so..... here i am

im up in northern louisiana, which i doubt any of u are near... yall never are.

well, this is officially my first post... gotta get the move on and join an alliance
Old 03-23-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
surftodd is on a distinguished road

surftodd's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome...

Glad to have you....
This site has past all expectations plus has saved me many bucks in my pocket! Great members with many ideas..You won't be disappointed!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:26 AM   #3
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by surftodd View Post
Glad to have you....
This site has past all expectations plus has saved me many bucks in my pocket! Great members with many ideas..You won't be disappointed!
well, if it saves more $$ then im game!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:26 AM   #4
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
When I bought my Taco, I joined all of the Taco sites, but this is the only one I take part in now pretty much. It's just a much better place to be in my opinion.

Anyway, that's my $0.02

Welcome to TacomaWorld!

I will say that I am planning to go to the annual Tacoberfest in October though (which is being put on by customtacos.com)
Old 03-23-2008, 07:27 AM   #5
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
'Bout time you dragged your lazy ass over here! And you KNOW which alliance to join!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #6
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTaco View Post
When I bought my Taco, I joined all of the Taco sites, but this is the only one I take part in now pretty much. It's just a much better place to be in my opinion.

Anyway, that's my $0.02

Welcome to TacomaWorld!

I will say that I am planning to go to the annual Tacoberfest in October though (which is being put on by customtacos.com)
TacoberFest? err? Details man! DETAILS!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:30 AM   #7
ridin dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTaco View Post
so... where is this gonna be at? hopefully by then my truck will have all the mods ive been meanin to get on there
Old 03-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #8
TNTaco is on a distinguished road

Army: Charlie Company, 237th Engineer Batallion, AMF(L)
Name: Steven
TNTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ah! Sorry about that...

http://www.tacoberfest.com/

All of the information is there. People from all over. I think we should all try to make it. I know I will be there.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, glad you are here, hope we can help.
Old 03-23-2008, 08:18 AM   #10
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the wild and wacky world of "TacoMania" the friendliest place on the planet [most of the time]! ! !! !
Old 03-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
'Bout time you dragged your lazy ass over here! And you KNOW which alliance to join!
yeah..........the carolina alliance!!!

welcome to tw, 07tacoark!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #12
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah..........the carolina alliance!!!
Ignore his drunken ramblings....
Old 03-23-2008, 02:13 PM   #14
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Welvome to TW and to the Northern Alliance!
Old 03-24-2008, 06:07 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
I usually have just been on TN.com but piercedtiger forced me over and said this site was worth bein a part of so..... here i am

im up in northern louisiana, which i doubt any of u are near... yall never are.

well, this is officially my first post... gotta get the move on and join an alliance
Welcome to TW and also to the Northern Allaince!