Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi from Colorado!

Old 01-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Delta107 is on a distinguished road
Delta107's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from Colorado!

Hi TW,

My name Delta (Not my real name) anyways I've always loved the tacoma. I'm 17 and currently ride a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r! I hope to find a job (13 Months and still looking) so I can buy a Tacoma, put my self through college, EMT-B Course, and a bunch of life goals by 21. Oh and I'm a chick for futre reference. lol

Here are some pics! I'm a pic whore! Is there a Pic whore anonymous group?
Meet "Smokescreen"!

Washing and waxing the bike!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from TX.
Good luck on the Tacoma
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HellO!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Enjoy your stay
Old 01-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Snipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnipe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snipe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 01-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #6
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey im from colorado to and im 17......
where abouts do you live.....
what kind of tacoma do you want??
Old 01-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm from Aurora!

Well 2nd Gen tacoma Double Cab short bed, if I go used it will be Indigo Ink Perl or Speedway Blue. If I get a New one it will be Magnetic Grey. They don't have any fun colors anymore just kind of blah IMO.

Mod list:
3in or 6in Suspension lift or a long Travel
Wheels and tires
Wet Okole Seat covers
Weather tech floor liners
Upgraded sound system cause the JBL just sucks
and a bunch of other stuff
Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
well.....
Rustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura aboutRustyota has a spectacular aura about

Rustyota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Good luck with all the admirable goals. Ride safely!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta107 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm from Aurora!

Well 2nd Gen tacoma Double Cab short bed, if I go used it will be Indigo Ink Perl or Speedway Blue. If I get a New one it will be Magnetic Grey. They don't have any fun colors anymore just kind of blah IMO.

Mod list:
3in or 6in Suspension lift or a long Travel
Wheels and tires
Wet Okole Seat covers
Weather tech floor liners
Upgraded sound system cause the JBL just sucks
and a bunch of other stuff
sweet that sounds exactly like my TRD offroad double cab in speedway blue of course.....
I have a 3inch suspension lift and wet okoles and weather techs
along with a custom roof basket.....

btw im from fort collins....
welcome to TW

PS. get a speedway blue because then anodized blue coilovers (fox or king) look awesome!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #10
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I'm also an Aurora resident.

I ride that exact same bike, only mine is black! It's a good little bike. I like it. Also really like my tacoma.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
Welcome to TW. I'm also an Aurora resident.

I ride that exact same bike, only mine is black! It's a good little bike. I like it. Also really like my tacoma.
Awesome!

I've seen a few 250 buzzing around the aurora area!
Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #13
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta107 View Post
Awesome!

I've seen a few 250 buzzing around the aurora area!
I see some around on occasion. Wish it was warm enough to ride. I've been itching to do so for a little while now. Just another month to go or so. I'd also like to upgrade to a 600.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #14
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
^ Do it! And ditch the kiwi lol
Old 01-25-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
I see some around on occasion. Wish it was warm enough to ride. I've been itching to do so for a little while now. Just another month to go or so. I'd also like to upgrade to a 600.
Warm enough? lol

I have been riding! Layer up, the bike takes a long time to warm up but I still have fun freezing my ass off!

As for a 600 ah later on in life I rather use all the power of the 250 then a 600. To each his own.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
good luck witht he job search delta! keep at it they are there if you look hard enough. Im taking my EMT-B national registry test on wendsday and just want to say youll love the class. Its tougher than hell but hell of a lot of fun
Old 01-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
good luck witht he job search delta! keep at it they are there if you look hard enough. Im taking my EMT-B national registry test on wendsday and just want to say youll love the class. Its tougher than hell but hell of a lot of fun
How is hell? Haven't taken the road trip yet? (Sarcasm)

Good Luck on the NR!