Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

dr/icon coilovers vs kings coilovers

Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
dr/icon coilovers vs kings coilovers

hey i was wondering what are the differences in the two coilovers; icon/dr or kings. im looking into lifting my 02 4 door tacoma and i wanted to know which ones are better. any help or advice? thanks.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to Tacoma World. refer to this thread,http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...coilovers.html
its about 2nd gens but the concepts are still the same, they are both great coilovers but people have different tastes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
it depends on what type of wheeling you do...

if its just for looks, then go with whichever one is cheaper costing for you...

i ran DRs on my 01 dcab for a few years until i went long travel and now run Kings...
Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I run Kings and I love them. I have not had the chance to run the Icons but from what I have heard they are really nice as well. If you go with one of the big names like King, Icon, SAWs or Fox you can't really go wrong for what most casual off roaders use them for. It would be a matter to color and personal taste. I like the Kings cause they have a 2.5 shock body which is beast when you are up close to it...and comparing that to my Stock Billies it is just massive.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
My VOTE is for 5100's ! ! !