1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Howdy!!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by niit_train, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:30 AM
    niit_train

niit_train [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    WV
    Vehicle:
    06 Double Cab
    No mods, just extra accessories. Realtree bug shield, vent visors, and a custom Realtree Hunter 4X4 Bully
    Howdy all!

I am a recent Tacoma owner, as I purchased an 06 Taco last year. I have been lurking around the site enjoying all of the insight, mods, pics, problems and solutions posted. I am now having problems(which will be posted on another thread), and figured I would join the revolution of this forum. The members of this site appear to have a plethora of knowledge, which not only applies to Tacoma's, but any vehicle in general.

Now a little about me:
    I am a college grad, and work in my field of study. I have a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering Technology, and work as a Project Supervisor. I am a family first man, with my wife of almost 7 years, a 3 year old girl, and a 2 year old boy. They are my pride and joy, thus the no mods on my Taco. I am fortunate enough for the wife to stay at home and care for them, which makes it tough to come up with the extra time and money to do the mods. I spend what little spare time I have in the woods, hunting or fishing. I hunt for everything the WV has to offer, with my whitetail hunting wanting to reach out to the midwest as soon as possible. My fishing leans toward mountain streams for trout. I have aspirations for this hobby to meet up with the western area, too. (Maybe trade trips, WV trout for midwest hunting) LOL I enjoy my job, my family and even my Tacoma.

The only things I have done to my truck are adding Stampede Realtree visors and bug shield. I was searching for a bully, and came across the pictures of the one that Rhoppas found on ebay. Great find for a budget minded person like me. I ordered one and sent it to be dipped in Realtree camo. It is now on order, so I do not have pics yet, but will have in the future. I have an ARE topper, and a bed rug in the bed, which was all on the truck when I bought it. The truck is just the SR5 package with TRD added after the gentleman bought it new. What a loss he took.

Enough ranting, any questions, interests or comments are welcome via PM or e-mail.

To the administrators and moderators:

THANKS for a forum dedicated to a pile of Taco lovers.

niit_train, aka. NT

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:34 AM
    JM76

JM76 Ride On

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SC
    Vehicle:
    2016 AC SR 4x4
    bone stock save for the block lift that came on it with the open country m/t.
    wow, quite the intro....:D welcome to tw, enjoy, and be sure to post some pics of the truck with the few mods you have done. :)

3. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:37 AM
    jamesglynn

jamesglynn James

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road, Dble Cab, Magnetic Gray
    Jason...
    Welcome to TW!
    I too am a family man, love spending time with my wife, a daughter and son-in-law, and two beautiful grand-children. I've been through the state of WV one time about 18 years ago on business, what a beautiful state you have. My Taco is bone stock as well, I simply like that look.
    Be careful though, TW is addicting.

4. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:43 AM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Welcome, lets see some pics of your truck and please some of the areas you fish. Lets see the fish too, I am soooo ready to go fishing, but I am not going ice fishing.

5. Jan 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM
    WoadWunner

WoadWunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter
    Bridgetown, Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    17 Accesscab TRD Offroad Inferno
    Tonneau Cover, Devils Horns on the way, Blackened Grill, LED Low beams and Fogs, weathertecs
    Welcome to TW from another Stock Taco

6. Jan 28, 2010 at 8:59 PM
    4low2go

4low2go Well-Known Member

Member:
    Coatesville, PA
    Vehicle:
    10 RC 4x4 5sp MGM
    Curt hitch, OBX Shift
    Hello, welcome to TW!

Products Discussed in

To Top