Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new member new taco

Old 03-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
wbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shedwbhvacer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 46210 munitions system spec. F-4 phantom
wbhvacer's Tacoma Gallery
Talking new member new taco

Love my new truck 1st tank of fuel till low fuel light came on was 432 miles 18 gallons. truck now has 435 miles and on the way to break in some day. hope i did this right new to posting.btw great info here!

04/03/08 2nd tank of fuel mileage was 26 miles to gallon 70-80 mph hwy driving from Atlanta to Columbia SC and back
Old 03-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Thats a nice cruising range ya got wish I could say that.Nice Tacoma too. Oh, also looks like ya did it right, Yep another one hooked.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, nice color, your going to love that truck, that's the truck that started it all, 2wd, I-4, reg cab. Kuddos to you.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I second that! mine eats gas like the cookie monster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Nice truck! I too wish I could get anywhere near that range on a tank of gas. Welcome to TW...