Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member blah blah...

Old 02-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
76epiphone is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
76epiphone's Tacoma Gallery
New member blah blah...

I've been busy lurking the forum for the past few months learning about Tacomas. Finally got a surprise from my parents last week for my 21st birthday and got a 2010 TRD sport double cab Silver streak mica, Im loving it so far. This is my first truck,previous car was an RSX-S. I can't wait to start modding it, probably start small and cheap, painting badges, rims ect.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw silver dude
Old 02-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
76epiphone is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
76epiphone's Tacoma Gallery
Instead of starting a new tread thought i just ask this here. I just noticed both my exhaust manifolds have rust on them, the part closes to the cylinder head. Its a new truck so that seems a little weird to me anyone know if this is normal or not? If pictures are needed let me know.

Also I have a ticking noise coming from the engine bay somewhere, I searched and found a thread about a TSB for the exhaust manifold but that was in 2006 and another thread that said it was normal for our trucks. Anyone have any input on this?

Not complaining or anything i love the truck, its just my first time owning a brand new vehicle and i just want to make sure everything is fine. Thanks for any help guys.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #5
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! You'll learn to love the tic. I know I have.