Live From DC

Old 02-10-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
Bleh!
Speedway Blue is on a distinguished road
Navy: Airplane Doctor
Name: Mark
Speedway Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Live From DC

Hey guys, just wanted to say that this was the best site for second gen. tacos.

I have a 07 taco with the trd sport package. I should've gotten the off road package since it snows here once in a while, but i'm happy with what I've got.

I'm in the Navy and I'm stationed in DC right now, but I was born and raised in Cali.

See ya guys on the road.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
topdec will become famous soon enoughtopdec will become famous soon enough
topdec's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

Just get Bilsteins or OME shocks. You can also spend about $1500- to get a lift with coilovers.

If you need the rear locker, ARB air lockers are $1800-installed, here in MN.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #5
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW check out the forums. they are alot of help for any mods you're planning
Old 02-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #6
topdec will become famous soon enoughtopdec will become famous soon enough
topdec's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdec View Post
Welcome.

Just get Bilsteins or OME shocks. You can also spend about $1500- to get a lift with coilovers.

If you need the rear locker, ARB air lockers are $1800-installed, here in MN.
I misread your post... I thought you just have the SR5. Anyway, I have driven the sport in snow and everything felt right, except for the occasional axle binding when doing slow-tight turns while in 4x4. I usually remember to switch it back to 4x2 now.
Old 02-11-2007, 06:31 AM   #7
Bleh!
Speedway Blue is on a distinguished road
Navy: Airplane Doctor
Name: Mark
Speedway Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all for the warm welcome.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:11 PM   #8
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Speedway Blue, to the TW, you will find the right info, for sure.
Jeff
06,6spd,SR5,4x4 acc cab Brilliant Red
Old 02-12-2007, 10:22 AM   #9
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #10
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #12
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery