Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Jersey....dont hold it against me

Old 02-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
murftaco is on a distinguished road
Name: dan
murftaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jersey....dont hold it against me

Just found the site, looks awesome!!! I have a 2001 4x4 accesscab with the v6 and a completely rusted frame. Thats what brought me to this lovely site. The local dealership is great, they are doing the complete frame replacement, but its taking a while. I'm sure she'll be like new when I get her back and I might even start to invest a little money in her now that she will last forever.
Any way, a pre-emptive thanks for all of the questions I'll be asking
Old 02-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
James
jamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamesglynn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamesglynn's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Dan, from Alabama
Old 02-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!