Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Got one!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
rc51ny is on a distinguished road

rc51ny's Tacoma Gallery
Got one!

So, I joined this group about a week ago and have been soaking up all the info about the Tacoma. Thanks!! Anyways, I went out yesterday and made a deal. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I went from this to this-- (Titan to Tacoma). Sorry--the Tacoma is a stock pic--I don't have the truck yet. Can't wait!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Got one!-titan.jpg   Got one!-red.jpg  
Old 02-23-2010, 02:47 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Stock or loaded it doesn't matter.
Welcome to TW! Glad to have you here.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
I hate Nissans but that is a good looking truck you got rid of.