Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Revtek vs Tuff Country

Old 04-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
tacowen is on a distinguished road
tacowen's Tacoma Gallery
Revtek vs Tuff Country

i am going to put a 3" lift on my 07 tacoma. i am torn between the cheaper tuff country lift and the more expensive revtek lift with diff. spacers and a few other goodies. can anyone help me decide which is better?
Old 04-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. This is something that should probably be discussed in the 2nd gen taco area, or the suspension area. You may try and post your question in one of those sections as this is really supposed to be a non technical how you doing, welcome aboard kind of area. Also, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to utilize the search function, as this has been discussed in the past. I myself can give you no further guidance as I have just hit 810 miles on my ODO and have yet to perform any mods. Although the list of things to do keeps getting longer thanks to this site.

P.s. - Spacers=bad, lift with suspension, not blocks of steel and aluminum. My 0.02 Cents. Personal pref.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #3
tacowen is on a distinguished road
tacowen's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the help.... i actually copied this post to the second gen forum seconds after i realized my blunder..... MI6 would be proud of you. i will search the posts for my answer if i can find my way around