Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here from Kansas City,MO

Old 02-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #1
Boogymac is on a distinguished road

Boogymac's Tacoma Gallery
New here from Kansas City,MO

I'm a member over on TTORA and Pirate, just thought I'd join up here.
A little about me:
I don't wheel my taco just yet, but I do use it to tow my crawler. Maybe it's because I'm older, but the taco rides and drives nice, so I don't want to beat on it just yet, although it will be used for mild trails.
I have recently started to modify my taco, as I'm still learning it's little "quirks", a totally different beast than my 94 Toy truck.

Chris
Old 02-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 02-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME FROM Wichita
Crawler?? PICS!!
Old 03-01-2010, 07:33 AM   #7
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #8

http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/x...bum_view_click
1994 Toyota p/u:SAS w/'83 front axle,gussetted,armoured,hi-steer,lockright-Rear-Detroit locked, w4;88's-22RE w/LC Eng. header,K&N cai,2 1/4 exhaust,hi-flow muffler and cat-dual t-cases w/4.7's and twin stick-bobbed bed 13"-Home built bumpers/sliders-36"TSL SX on soft 8 wheels...more to come when $$ allows

2006 Tacoma D/Cab Sport:3" Toytec ultimate(coilovers) w.AAL and Ride-Rire air bags(for towing only)-285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on KMC XD Addict wheels-AFE cai, 6speed-Custom heated leather interior w/Webasto power roof-Garmin,Sirius, and a baby seat -(not pictured: Bestop Supertop)

I'll get more pics up later.
Thanks for the "welcome wagon" guys!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Welcome to TW. sounds like you got some good mods so far. Post some pix of your Ride!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
WELCOME FROM Wichita
Crawler?? PICS!!

Here's some pics...
http://s749.photobucket.com/albums/x...bum_view_click

I'll get some better pics in the neqar future.