Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

From Louisville

Old 03-04-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
From Louisville

Well I'm back in a Toyota. I had an 00' 4runner that was my absolute dream truck that I had to get rid of a couple years ago when gas hit $4 a gallon. I have regretted it everyday since.

But I'm back. Just picked up a Silver 03' Xtra Cab SR5 TRD with 55k miles for an incredible price. I'm excited, and glad to be back in a Toyota.

Anybody in the Louisville, Ky area?

Jacob
Old 03-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!! I am not from there but I have family in owensboro and Bolwling Green.

When you have a chance post some pics, we like pics...
Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Welcome to TW!!! I am not from there but I have family in owensboro and Bolwling Green.

When you have a chance post some pics, we like pics...
Will do! I actually just got the truck in my possession today, so pics will come this weekend.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jminz View Post
Will do! I actually just got the truck in my possession today, so pics will come this weekend.
Sweet!!
Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 03-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
mt washington
Old 03-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
Radcliff, just south of you.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #10
SURFTACO will become famous soon enough

Name: Steve
SURFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-08-2011, 02:06 AM   #11
Johnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Owen
Johnsono49's Tacoma Gallery
Got this a little late, but welcome. I just moved to Louisville about 2 months ago. I've got an 02 double cab 138,000 + miles on it, all but 17 of them mine.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome to TW from AZ!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:52 AM   #13

I love that I joined a year and half ago and I'm still receiving some love. How great is TW?
Old 07-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #14
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
4th Street Live FTW!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #15
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody here interested in my chrome trd sport upgrade wheels? Willing to make a deal.