Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Tacoma Newbie

Old 04-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
trb33 is on a distinguished road
trb33's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Newbie

Well I have just received as a 10 yr reward from my company an '08 v6 Tacoma Pre-Runner Access Cab. Have enjoyed it for the month ive had it and enjoyed this forum as well.

For those of you with an XM radio and dont know where to mount it.. The mount screws nicely into the "Blank" where the 4 wheel drive switch would be! tuck the excess cord for the power supply into the Pocket by your right knee! So clean!

Old 04-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! i wish the company i worked for was that generous!!! you will have a blast with your new ride!!! any mods planned??
Old 04-17-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
That must be nice! What company do you work for and are they hiring? LOL
Old 04-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #6
Steve-B is on a distinguished road
Steve-B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Cypert View Post
What company do you work for and are they hiring?
Same question . . . .

. . . . notice I'm not laughing . . . .
Old 04-18-2008, 05:37 AM   #7
trb33 is on a distinguished road
trb33's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys

I work for an architectural firm in Austin. And the truck is not in my name, but mine for work and pleasure until I quit or get fired! It was a pretty great thing to do on the owner's part, but when I look at how much billing we do on my projects, Its not that generous

As for mods - I'm just figuring all this stuff out! Probably will tackle the no A/C when defrost is on and then a new radio unit w/ aux input. Beyond that is anybodys guess! I jst read about the leaf springs yesterday and I have the "weaker" ones. So Im keeping my eye out on that!

Anyway, Thanks for the warm reception

Cheers-
trb