Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Gulf-Coast, MS

Old 03-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Pill it till you kill it!
DheadTaco is on a distinguished road

DheadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Gulf-Coast, MS

Hey guys im new to the site. I just recently made a username and joined, but, I have followed TW for a while now. Man I just wanna say that ya'll really know ya'lls stuff! Everyone seems super nice and really helpful. Just a all around awesome site.
-Im from the Gulf Coast in Mississippi. I have a Impulse Red 2007 Tacoma Double-Cab SR5 V6 and I love it.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from the Tx gulf coast aswell.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!! Glad you finally decided to join up!!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery

I miss the food I use to eat in MS. If you are feeling generous send some up.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
Pill it till you kill it!
DheadTaco is on a distinguished road

DheadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ha ha ha. The food is delicious down here. I missed it also when I moved away to college.