1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Just joined the site - Hello to all

Discussion in 'New Members' started by TmansToy08, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:01 PM
    TmansToy08

TmansToy08 [OP] 3 Time Toyota Man

Member:
    Vancouver British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Toy Tacoma TRD
    I've been searching for many an hour this evening and think I've finally managed to find a decent site on my truck and related interests.

I'm a three time owner of Toy trucks. 1985, 1993 and now 2008 model years. All 4 x 4's. Can't say a lot of good about the 85 as it rusted out faster then I could wash it. However, it was a good looking truck and did take me to many a tough fishing spot. My 93 was pure gold and looked about the same. Sorry to let it go but at 357,000 kms it was time or prepare for an overhaul. Great truck. Looked hot, ran great and got me out of many a pinch in the bush. Now it's the 08. Still not sure about the lines? Excellent, solid truck but it's in need of some bling. When I first bought it, they're were hardly any on the road. I now not only see many every day, but the same color and options. I'm in need of a style treatment for a personalized look. Anyhow, just wanted to say hello. Since I'm in the hunt for aftermarket wheels, I'll place my post there shortly. Thanks. T

2. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:12 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Welcome T! It sounds like you belong on this site. I think you will enjoy it here. This place is informative and fun. If you have questions just ask...

3. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:15 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    Your interests must include hunting, outdoors, drinking, derailing threads, and general debauchery then. :drevil:

4. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:37 PM
    TmansToy08

TmansToy08 [OP] 3 Time Toyota Man

Member:
    Vancouver British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Toy Tacoma TRD
    When I joined an hour ago I also tried to include both a profile pic and signature pix set of my trucks. They have yet to appear with my posts. Is there a probation period for posting pix or did I miss something.

Not that this is a serious issue, just that it took an hour or so to produce the sig pic. Tyler

5. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:39 PM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    Your profile pic appears fine here. Go into your User CP and upload an avatar pic (that's probably what you're thinking of). In the sig editing place after you upload the sig make sure you hit the Insert Signature Picture link to get the image dropped into your sig. If you have trouble just PM me.

6. Apr 25, 2008 at 8:55 PM
    ChrisDeSoup

ChrisDeSoup Come on, Touch it......

Member:
    Up in ya
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner Sport
    Seatbelt Ding Mod All Weather Mats Gate Lock MOD Rear Spring TSB
    Hi and welcome

7. Apr 25, 2008 at 10:09 PM
    gdawg25

gdawg25 Zoom-Zoom

Member:
    Victoria, BC
    Vehicle:
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3
  8. Apr 26, 2008 at 6:53 AM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    Welcome to TacomaWorld! Those old Toyota Pickups were notorious for rusting. Especially the welded seams down the length of the bed.

Products Discussed in

To Top