Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Down in Mississippi

Old 03-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
carsalesguy is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
carsalesguy's Tacoma Gallery
Down in Mississippi

Sup everyone-----Paul here from Kim's Toyota in Laurel MS......just traded my 08 Frontier in on a 2010 TRD Sport Dbl Cab and have to say it's probably the nicest truck i've been able to sell....My friend showed me this site and thought i'd hop on since i'm wanting to transfer the system out of my Frontier to this one, so i'm hoping to gain a little bit of know how...

anyways- if you guys need any parts let me know- i'm the internet sales manager over here, and can pretty much get you anything you need, or if your looking for a truck I can see what I can do in that department for ya as well.....just remember i'm in GST lol

Thanks!

Old 03-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, Howdy from Tx
Old 03-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
here in GST they call them predator bars.....kinda one of those things where i work for the dealer and i order stuff thru them......
Old 09-12-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
yo quero taco's?
sb_mech22 will become famous soon enough
sb_mech22's Tacoma Gallery
alright carsalesguy....gotta ? for ya. I'm in the market for a 2011 Tacoma DCSB 4X4 with the TRD sport package....as far as options go I only require the towing package...What can you do? I'll be ready to buy around Oct. 10th ish....I have an 06 Acura TL w/ nav and 50,000 miles on it for trade-in purposes. LMK!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:42 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #7
thanks for digging me up sb- and thanks for the welcome toyotacrawler

i haven't seen the ordering options yet for 2011 tacomas.....i've gotten 1 2011 tundra in, and of course plenty of camrys out here...

as soon as i see preferences for 2011 i'll let you know.

i've been kinda avoiding this place since every time I log in i end up buying stuff for the truck!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
and up to no good?
Old 09-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
WESTCHESTER SALTY TACO
panacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud ofpanacea has much to be proud of

Name: Ivan
panacea's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from sunny South Florida
Old 09-17-2010, 04:48 PM   #10
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Vermont
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Name: Forrest
tacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw. I'm located down in Biloxi.