Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another New Member

Old 02-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
Bellevilleguy is on a distinguished road
Bellevilleguy's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Another New Member

Hello Everyone,
I found this excellent Forum while looking for Information on the Tacoma. I am doing some homework on the different trucks on the market before I buy one next spring . I should have more money by then . As the saying goes " Off to work I go I owe I owe ". I live in Belleville Ontario, Canada and grew up in God's Country better known as Prince Edward County .
I must say I am very impressed with the Tacoma even with the low seat height as I am pushing 5'7". I will be asking you good folks questions about different aspects of the truck when I think of them .
A special thanks goes out to Themaster as he acknowleged me soon after I signed on for the first time . I knew I found a good site then and hopfully a great truck .
Take care everyone and will be chatting soon.....Dan
Old 02-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to site and good luck on purchasing your Tacoma.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Oh Danny Boy, welcome to TW. If you decide to buy a new Taco, I will try to help you negotiate a good price and probably some free accessories and all you owe me is a beer. Let me know when you are ready. Till then, visit often and have fun.

Cheers.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW have you check out the gallery? rate them when you have time
Old 02-20-2007, 02:38 AM   #5
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the TW and get Themaster to give you a ride in his new Taco, you will be placing an order soon. Themaster will provide you with a lot of Taco knowledge.

Jeff
06, 6spd SR5, acc cab, V6 4x4
Old 02-20-2007, 04:26 AM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Welcome to the TW and get Themaster to give you a ride in his new Taco, you will be placing an order soon. Themaster will provide you with a lot of Taco knowledge.

Jeff
06, 6spd SR5, acc cab, V6 4x4
Oh Jeff, now I have to buy YOU a beer. Look what you have done.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:47 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Oh Danny Boy, welcome to TW. If you decide to buy a new Taco, I will try to help you negotiate a good price and probably some free accessories and all you owe me is a beer. Let me know when you are ready. Till then, visit often and have fun.

Cheers.
Well, Dan, I can't think of a better person to help you get a great Tacoma. Just make sure that you get a TacomaWorld.com sticker in the window.

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you get.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
I agreel Themaster is 'da man" in the frozen north.

Jeff
06, 6spd, V6 4x4, acc cab, sort of Brilliant Red but a bit dirty from the winter.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #9
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Goodluck on the purchase!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:10 PM   #10
Bellevilleguy is on a distinguished road
Bellevilleguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the Warm Welcome everybody .Also, thanks for offering to help me to get the best deal Themaster when the time comes . With all your knowledge it must be worth a couple of Beers .
My truck will sure have the TW sticker displayed proudly in the window.
Hope to chat soon.....Dan
Old 02-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #11
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW if anything else check out the other forums if you have questions.