Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

First time taco owner!!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Talking First time taco owner!!

I just bought my new 2010 Super White TRD Off Road Tacoma Double Cab! I'm so excited to get started on the mods. I want to do the satoshi grill with the FJ emblem and color match it to the white instead of chrome. I'm also thinking 3" lift and wheels and tires. I'm looking for any ideas or advice on good parts/products. let me know your experiences with different brand names and parts! thanks a lot
Old 03-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #2
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I just bought my new 2010 Super White TRD Off Road Tacoma Double Cab! I'm so excited to get started on the mods. I want to do the satoshi grill with the FJ emblem and color match it to the white instead of chrome. I'm also thinking 3" lift and wheels and tires. I'm looking for any ideas or advice on good parts/products. let me know your experiences with different brand names and parts! thanks a lot
Welcome To TW! Go To The Mod Page You Will Get Great Ideas!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!