Notices

Howzit all!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Phenom3030 is on a distinguished road

Army: EOD
Name: Jon
Phenom3030's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit all!

New guy here, Howzit all? I'm Jon. I've got an '07 double cab short bed TRD Sport. (Excuse me if I didn't name it correctly.)

I've always been more into modding cars and bikes but recently got interested in doing stuff to my Tacoma. Love that truck! It's my first, got it for convenience and space. I once moved myself and all my stuff from Maryland to Alabama in an S2000. That was hell. So when I left Alabama for Florida I decided to get back into surfing so figured I'd need a truck. And that's how my Tacoma and I came to be.

Only things I've done to my truck are tint it 20% all around, window visors, and an HID retrofit i just recently completed. (Almost...forgot about the harness for the highs to work.) I'd been running around for about 2 years with a PnP HID kit not realizing how badly I was blinding the crap out of people so I decided to do it up right. I'll throw a thread up on that retro when its 100% done.

Looking forward to learning a lot more about my truck and maybe meetin some cats along the way!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW Jon!
Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:05 AM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 03-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #7
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!