LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

07' Taco Ventura CA

Old 02-20-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
mugu07taco is on a distinguished road
mugu07taco's Tacoma Gallery
07' Taco Ventura CA

Hello, my name is David and I am an alcoholic. That aside I just bought my 07 taco last month and I really enjoy her. I should have bought one in 04 when I was looking for a truck, but that is in the past. I got rid of the gas guzzling f150 and I am happy with my decision.

I like the truck because she gets the best MPG. Although I guess I have to wait till she is entirely broken before I reap the true benefits of that from what I have read on these boards.

So far on this trucks worst day it gets better gas mileage than my f150. Gas mileage is very important to me. I have the 4 cylinder because power is not a big deal for me. If that was the case I would have kept the 5.4 liter.

My girlfriend tried talking me into getting a small car for the gas mileage, but I need my truck (never know when you might need one). This taco is the best out their in its class. The comparable is the ranger and the taco puts it to shame interior wise at least. Plus if I ever want to sell her I will get a decent price unlike the ford.

I look forward to being an active member and getting to know you all.

Later, Dave
Old 02-20-2007, 11:13 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Dave! Got any pics yet of your Tacoma?
Old 02-21-2007, 03:42 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! I am in the same boat as you (but I am still in denial about the alcoholic part ).

I got a 4cyl PreRunner for the mileage. Although I am still waiting for it to get broken in, I can't complain about getting 21 MPG.

I would love to see some pics of your Tacoma! Again, welcome!
Old 02-21-2007, 04:41 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Morpheus
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, David. I am a practicing alcoholic. We should meet up sometime.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:35 AM   #5
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome David! Love to drink here too.. !
Old 02-21-2007, 07:07 AM   #6
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaster View Post
Welcome to TW, Dan. I am a practicing alcoholic. We should meet up sometime.
Your not an alcoholic unless you quit drinking and go to meetings.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:20 AM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spp View Post
Your not an alcoholic unless you quit drinking and go to meetings.
I quit once, and it was after I met someone. Does that count?
Old 02-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #8
TRDeity is on a distinguished road

TRDeity's Tacoma Gallery
Hi David, welcome to our group...which seems to quickly becoming some sort of support group...coffee and donuts in the back of the room help yourself and good luck.

Would like to see your truck, post some pics.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:49 PM   #9
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDeity View Post
Hi David, welcome to our group...which seems to quickly becoming some sort of support group...coffee and donuts in the back of the room help yourself and good luck.

Would like to see your truck, post some pics.
Hey!!! No one told me we had DONUTS! I go-nuts for donuts!
Old 02-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
ImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura aboutImInLoveWithMyTruck has a spectacular aura about
ImInLoveWithMyTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Drive safe...
Old 02-21-2007, 10:06 PM   #11
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
well welcome to TW we like to have fun here so don't take things so personal. but i have to say at least you are doing something about it. so post your pics so we can rate it.