Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

What's up from the Toyota Trail Teams

Old 05-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
TacoRyder is on a distinguished road

TacoRyder's Tacoma Gallery
What's up from the Toyota Trail Teams

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here at Tacoma World.

Most of you might have heard of the FJ Cruiser Trail Teams... well because of the huge success and appreciation of the Trail Teams, Toyota has decided to broaden the horizon and include a Tacoma and Tundra to the Trail Teams and call it Toyota Trail Teams.

I was lucky enough to be selected to be on the East Coast Team and have been showcasing and driving the TRD Supercharged Tacoma around the country and hitting up wheeling events in the near future.

The Tacoma that is on the Trail Teams has been modified with the following:
TRD Supercharger
ARB Bull Bar w/WARN Winch
Demello Rear Bumper
TRD Decals
TRD Off-Road Terrain Package(w/Blacked Out 16" Wheels & BFG All-Terrain 33" Tires)

Looking forward to spending sometime on the forums and if anybody has any questions please feel free to let me know so the higher powers at Toyota could hear what the general public needs.
See you on the Trails.
Ahmed
Toyota Trail Teams (East Coast)
Old 05-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!! sounds like you have alot of fun!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum. Is the TRD Off-road Terrain package different from the regular offroad package? You have 33" tires, so I'm assuming there are some suspension differences. And, what width are the tires?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:59 AM   #6
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why Toyota decided to do the *Trail Teams* this late in the game.... Hell, the trucks & tacomas have been running around on the trails ever since they've had 4WD. Someone in upper management finally decided to get their act together?

Just kidding....
Sounds like the most fun job you could ask for!!!

Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:06 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site.

Could you find a bigger TRD sticker. (Just Kidding) Nice looking truck
Old 05-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #8
TacoRyder is on a distinguished road

TacoRyder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Welcome to the forum. Is the TRD Off-road Terrain package different from the regular offroad package? You have 33" tires, so I'm assuming there are some suspension differences. And, what width are the tires?
Thanks and the TRD Off-Road Terrain Tacoma comes with a few cosmetic differences from the regular TRD package...(inside on the all whether mats & outside next to the TRD sticker) Also the suspension is tuned a little different. The Rims are 16" blacked out along with 33" BFG ATs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I don't know why Toyota decided to do the *Trail Teams* this late in the game.... Hell, the trucks & tacomas have been running around on the trails ever since they've had 4WD. Someone in upper management finally decided to get their act together?

Just kidding....
Sounds like the most fun job you could ask for!!!

Welcome to the forum!
I hear ya on that... but first two years the teams were only FJ Trail Team cuz they had to prove the new FJ's offroading capabilities to the 4Wheeling community. And since that has goal has been achieved that's why Toyota changed the name and included the pickup trucks this year.
And if this year goes good who knows the Trail Teams will be on the trails next year too.
Thanks for the compliments on my job... I DO LOVE IT!!!
See you on the trails!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
I saw it tueday at the shop . they had it priced at like $825 american dollars and putting out 304HP when installed on the 4.0V6 VVT-i

I like the low profile rocker bars any one Know where I can pick some up like that? Im running out of width in my garage .

timmer
i'd scoop that thing up quick if u could get it for $825.....the supercharger down here runs about 3500 and the fit kit is like another 400
Old 10-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
igiman is on a distinguished road

igiman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRyder View Post
TRD DECAL
where did you get that large side TRD decal? and how much it cost you?
Old 10-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #11
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
ALoha
Old 10-09-2011, 12:50 AM   #12
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by igiman View Post
1st.
This thread is more than 3 years old.... so you might not get a reply
2nd.
he's part of the Toyota Trail Teams, I'm gonna assume he got it from toyota directly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
ALoha
Old 10-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #14
igiman is on a distinguished road

igiman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
1st.
This thread is more than 3 years old.... so you might not get a reply
2nd.
he's part of the Toyota Trail Teams, I'm gonna assume he got it from toyota directly

thanks for reply
Old 10-29-2011, 04:49 AM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 AM   #16
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
BH15001 will become famous soon enough
BH15001's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #18
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by igiman View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...phics-kit.html