Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member - Kelowna, BC Canada

Old 04-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Gameday is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
New Member - Kelowna, BC Canada

Hello my fellow Taco nutbars, coming from Kelowna, BC, Canada. New Member - Kelowna, BC Canada-winter-09-10-073.jpg

'06 TRD Sport Dbl Cab
TRD CAI
TRD Cat Back

More goodies to come!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 04-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #3

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
I friggin love this place. And my Tacoma. I've had both 1st and 2nd gen's
Old 04-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #6
Boosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really niceBoosted17 is just really nice

Name: Cliff
Boosted17's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Texas! Welcome to TW!
Old 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Stand on your tip toes and look waaaay across the Country......That's me waving to you from New Brunswick.

Welcome.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #10
sch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant futuresch0enne has a brilliant future

sch0enne's Tacoma Gallery
hey Welcome! im located in Penticton B.C
Old 06-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #11
taco G will become famous soon enoughtaco G will become famous soon enough
taco G's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw from vancouver island
Old 06-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Gameday: Hey was that you at the car wash today. Slight crack in the windshield?
Old 06-28-2010, 07:39 PM   #13

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
Gameday: Hey was that you at the car wash today. Slight crack in the windshield?

Been out of town since last Fri, but in my wife's Highlander. She took my truck out on one weeknight last week and washed the interior/ vacumned it, she's a keeper! The truck and my wife! So it might have been my Taco since I do have a cracked windshield. Did you see my pdwer coated rims?
Old 06-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #14
Trap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrap is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't look at the rims, Just noticed the window, o6 black 4 door.

I was in front of you in the line in the 07 Indigo Ink access cab TRD.

Like the very next truck in line. Get a laugh going there, the only ones that seem to use that place are more Toyota owners. Yours bought out lease?
Old 06-29-2010, 11:20 AM   #15

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Which car wash? might have been me! Yup bought out the lease. Gonna keep it for 10 years and just keep rollin through new vehicles for my wife's grocery getter.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:43 PM   #16

Trap's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I'm sure it was you. You got out to dump some garbage. Chevron on 97 at Spall.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #18
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from nova scotia, i have the same rims powdercoated look great on your truck!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #19

Gameday's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap View Post
Oh I'm sure it was you. You got out to dump some garbage. Chevron on 97 at Spall.
Nope wasn't me! I never go to that station. Weird. Pound sand OZ haha