Notices

Project Storm Trooper

Old 04-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
StrmTpr08
Elite_Blues is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Elite_Blues's Tacoma Gallery
Project Storm Trooper

Just purchased my first Tacoma and I'm in love with this beast. My buddy sells cars and when I called him to help find what I wanted, he asked what I wanted in it so I proceeded to list it all off. At the end of my extremely long list of wants, he told me he had one on the lot! I flew in the next day and drove away with it.

2008 SR5, one owner (an elderly couple) w/ only 9441 miles!!!! It had (2) minor scratches that a polish will take out quick. It's a white body and so I will be blacking everything out but the body, hints the Storm Trooper look. It came with siderails, hard cover w/ lock, bed liner and towing package. I already put in a K&N intake, Magnaflow exhaust, tinted the windows and tail lights. I need to pick up my bull guard, rain guards, black headlights and black grill. Then I'm taking it to my brother who does custom painting and blacking out all the badges, powder coating the rims, rhino lining the siderails and painting the bumper. Finally, I've been putting together my custom audio that will tie into my stock unit to keep the stock look but blow your socks off sound! Hope to get my hands on one of those devil emblems too.

I'm still looking around for more ideas and need legit advice on best way to lift 2-3" that will keep the comfort of a daily driver and allow for me to hit the Colo mountains off road. Any help or links to good threads to save me the hours of reading all the good advice for my style would be great.

I'll be posting pics as soon as my stuff gets in from my move home.

Jeff
Old 04-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
s2studio is on a distinguished road

s2studio's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, looking forward to seeing your build! I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of folks on here who are knowledgeable enough to get you what you need \m/
Old 04-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Pictures! Pictures! Please?
Old 04-20-2010, 06:15 AM   #4
Cherry
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCOTT'S TACO LOCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Si su no armamento, usted ain' ˇmierda de t!
Name: Scott
SCOTT'S TACO LOCO's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, Welcome to TW!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
STravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
STravis's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Sounds like your truck is gonna be sick pretty soon.